our logo is an extremely influential asset to your company.
It is one of the first impressions your audience take from your company. There are so many factors to think of when creating your logo. It is an important process for your brand as this will be imprinted with your audience forever.
The 3 main aspects to consider as part of your logo are:
Colour is an important part of your logo. Different colours can cause different emotions for people. Here are some of the main colours used and what they make people feel when they see these colours:
- Can make you feel strong, energetic and powerful. It can make people feel determined. This colour signifies a powerful brand.
- Combines the red determination and yellow happiness to make people feel enthusiastic. This colour signifies a warm, excited, assured brand.
- This colour is associated with cheerfulness, warmth and energy. It is known to stimulate intellectual activity. This colour signifies a happy, young brand.
- Reflects the environment, good health and wealth. This colour signifies a clear, safe brand and could be related to a nature brand.
- This is the colour of the sky and sea. It creates a sense of stability and is associated with loyalty and trust. Blue is a masculine colour. This colour signifies clean, knowledgeable brands.
- Combines the energy of red and the stability of blue. This is a feminine colour. It represents a creative, experienced brand.
Different shapes all have their own meanings and make people respond in different ways.
- Circles have no beginning and no end which suggests eternity. The can suggest community, reliability and excellence.
- Squares suggest strength and steadiness.
- Triangles suggest stability when on their base. They also have energy and impact. The triangle is widely known as a symbol for law, science and religion.
- Crosses suggest spiritual or healing. They represent knowledge and hopefulness.
- Vertical lines suggest strength.
- Horizontal lines suggest peace.
Fonts are the third important point to factor in when considering your logo. These are the three considerations to take in:
Here’s how our clients do it:
Edinburgh University is strong and powerful with eternity. Their logo gives you a sense of community and knowledge.
What is clear is that your logo is an extremely powerful component of your company. It takes a lot of thought behind every logo which in turn gives your brand definition and staying power. You then have endless options to use your logo as a powerful marketing tool.
Promotional merchandise can be one of the best ways to promote your logo and give your brand the powerful and positive identity it deserves. Need help with your logo? Speak with our experts now!